Election Day is Tuesday, November 4th, 2014. Polls will be open 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
You can find a polling place near you using the North Carolina State Board of Elections lookup.
Register to Vote in North Carolina: the deadline to register is Friday, October 10, 2014.
- To register, you can download the Voter Registration Application and mail it to your county Board of Elections office.
- Voter registration applications are also available at the NC State Board of Elections, County Boards of Elections, public libraries, public high schools, and college admissions offices.
Early and absentee voting in North Carolina:
- Any North Carolina voter can cast an absentee ballot or vote early via “one-stop voting.”
- One-stop voting begins Thursday, October 23, 2014, and ends at 1:00 p.m. Saturday, November 1, 2014. Contact your local County Board of Elections office for information on the times they are open for one-stop voting.
- To request a mail-in absentee ballot, you can mail, email, or deliver in person a completed Absentee Ballot Request Form to your County Board of Elections office.
- The deadline for submitting an absentee ballot request is 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, October 28, 2014.