Election Day is Tuesday, November 4th, 2014. Polls will be open 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
To check your voter registration and find your voting precinct and polling location, you can visit Ohio’s My Voter Information website. An Ohio comprehensive election calendar for 2014 can be found here.
Register to Vote in Ohio: the deadline to register is Monday, October 6, 2014.
- You can submit your Voter Registration Form by mail or in person to your county Board of Elections.
Early and absentee voting in Ohio:
- Anyone registered to vote in Ohio may cast an absentee ballot or vote early by casting an absentee ballot in-person.
- You can request an absentee ballot by mail, in person, by e-mail, or by fax using the Absentee Ballot Request Form, to be printed, completed, and mailed to your county Board of Elections.
- The deadline for mailed absentee ballot requests is 12 p.m. (noon) Saturday, November 1.
- In-person absentee voting begins Tuesday, October 7, 2014 (after the close of voter registration). You can contact your county Board of Elections for voting times and locations.