Election Day is Tuesday, November 4th, 2014. Polls will be open 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
To find a polling place near you, visit the state website’s poll locator.
Register to Vote in Pennsylvania: the deadline to register is October 6th.
- You can confirm your registration on the Pennsylvania voting website.
- You can register to vote by mail or in person by submitting the printed and completed Voter Registration Application to your County Voter Registration Office.
- You can also register to vote in person at a Pennsylvania Department of Transportation center when obtaining or updating a driver’s license, or at many other state government offices.
Early and absentee voting in Pennsylvania:
- Not everyone is qualified to vote an absentee ballot: the list of qualifications can be found on the Pennsylvania voting website.
- You can download and print an Absentee Ballot Application and send it to your County Election Office.
- Absentee ballot applications must be received by the County Board of Elections no later than 5 p.m. Tuesday, October 28, 2014. Absentee ballots must be received by 5 p.m. Friday, October 31, 2014.
- Elderly and handicapped people have the option to vote by alternative ballot, which can be delivered to the County Board of Elections in person, by U.S. mail, or by an authorized representative.