For information about President Obama’s executive actions on immigration, please visit:
The UFCW calls on Congress to adopt comprehensive immigration reform.
- UFCW Statement in Response to President Obama’s Executive Action on Immigration
- UFCW Activists Arrested at Massive Immigration March
- UFCW Praises Senate Passage of Comprehensive Immigration Reform That Includes Roadmap to Citizenship
- UFCW, Food Manufacturers Form Alliance on Senate Immigration Bill
- Core Elements for Immigration Reform
- Core Elements for Immigration Reform-Spanish
- Over 80 UFCW Leaders Announce Support for Comprehensive Immigration Reform
November 2, 2016 at 4:18 pm
Voting is an American right; all citizens should have equal access to the ballot box Washington, D.C. – In response to...
Local Labor and Community Leaders Stop Bob’s Tire Co. and BJ’s Temp Service from Intimidating Workers who Voted to Join Union Family
October 24, 2016 at 2:04 pm
Washington, D.C. –Workers pushing for a first union contract at Bob’s Tire Co. and BJ’s Temp Service in New Bedford, Massachusetts,...